Monday, December 21, 2020

December 21, 2020

 


Anyone excited about tonight's "Christmas Star" (the convergence of Saturn and Jupiter)?


"I have seen you in the sanctuary
    and beheld your power and your glory."
Psalm 63:2

"For we live by faith, not by sight."
2 Corinthians 5:7

Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?”
John 11:40


Advent is truly the season of miracles.  And while we anticipate Christ's second coming, let's look for the miracles (big and small) God lavishly gives us, His children.

I had the best weekend with my daughter.  Thanks for your travel prayers:  I appreciate them so much!  I read your comments and prayer requests while I was away.  I will answer them this afternoon (I have an appointment this morning), and I have been praying for those of you requesting prayers.


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



Post a Comment

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.