Saturday, December 12, 2020

December 12, 2020

 



"And we know [with great confidence] that God [who is deeply concerned about us] causes all things to work together [as a plan] for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to His plan and purpose."
Romans 8:28 (AMP)


Then Job replied to the Lord:

"I know that you can do all things;
    no purpose of yours can be thwarted.
You asked, ‘Who is this that obscures my plans without knowledge?’
    Surely I spoke of things I did not understand,
    things too wonderful for me to know."
Job 42:1-3


"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."
1 Peter 5:7


"For we live by faith, not by sight."
2 Corinthians 5:7


We do live in a fallen world that is abnormal.  So many incomprehensible mysteries that it should be comforting to us to live by faith and not by sight.

How are your Christmas preparations coming along?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


3 comments

  1. Prayer request: my friend's daughter who has been in the hospital for 2 months was discharged last night, very weak but well enough to leave. My friend (and her husband) not only have taken care of her daughter's 2 school-aged children during this time, they now have her daughter in their home for rehabilitation. They could all use prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great devotion.
    I love the star. Blue is a favorite color of mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.