Thursday, December 31, 2020

December 31, 2020

 




"For to us a child is born,
    to us a son is given,
    and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
    Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
    Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."
Isaiah 9:6


"But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us."
2 Corinthians 4:7

"But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.  Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."
John 14:26-27








My prayer today is thanksgiving for Christ's presence of peace.  Today's devo is a blessing after the year we've had.

Have a blessed and peaceful New Year's Eve, Sweet Friends!

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


1 comment

  1. Happy New Year. Let's pray for a great new year filled with much love and we win the war on Covid. Enjoy the evening. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.