Tuesday, December 29, 2020

December 29, 2020

 




"Blessed is the one
    who trusts in the Lord,
who does not look to the proud,
    to those who turn aside to false gods."
Psalm 40:4

"When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.
     In God, whose word I praise—
in God I trust and am not afraid.
    What can mere mortals do to me?"
Psalm 56:3-4

"Trust in him at all times, you people;
    pour out your hearts to him,
    for God is our refuge."
Psalm 62:8

"You will keep in perfect peace
    those whose minds are steadfast,
    because they trust in you.
Trust in the Lord forever,
    for the Lord, the Lord himself, is the Rock eternal."
Isaiah 26:3-4




From today's devo:


"Consistently trusting in Me is vital to flourishing in My Presence"

God cares about even the little things in our lives.  Nothing is too trivial, and nothing is too big for Him to handle.  Clearly today's devo's theme is trust!  I enjoyed the trust theme in today's Bible verses  :D
What are your thoughts about today's devo?

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


3 comments

  1. Good Morning. Out of everything we do in our lives I think Trust is the hardest to accomplish. The Devo today is perfect for all of us that struggle with trust issues. Have a great day sweet friend. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. While i may have trust issues with people, never do I doubt trusting God!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Trusting in Him.. a great Devo for today and today's issues.
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.