Sunday, December 27, 2020

December 27, 2020

 



"Since ancient times no one has heard,
    no ear has perceived,
no eye has seen any God besides you,
    who acts on behalf of those who wait for him."
Isaiah 64:4

"I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing."
John 15:5

"For with you is the fountain of life;
    in your light we see light."
Psalm 36:9





I really loved today's devo (I actually needed this one today).  It thrills me to imagine that perhaps "my peacefulness" would bless someone.  I confess that I have not felt the peace that a Christian should feel (especially this time of the year), but I am working on it!

I hope that you are feeling the Peace of the Lord this Sunday morning!

I love you all!

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


Post a Comment

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.