Sunday, December 6, 2020

December 6, 2020

 




"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength."
Deuteronomy 6:5

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters..."
Colossians 3:23

"You make known to me the path of life;
    you will fill me with joy in your presence,
    with eternal pleasures at your right hand."
Psalm 16:11


I hope you are having a blessed Advent Season so far!  I loved the simplicity of today's devo: Christ wants our hearts, and this message has comforted me as our worship has changed drastically this year.





Prayer requests?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


Post a Comment

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.