Friday, September 11, 2020

September 11, 2020



 

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!
Philippians 4:4

I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.
Philippians 4:12

But you remain the same,
    and your years will never end.
Psalm 102:27

Today is a day in history we shall never forget.  I've been praying for safety for our nation, especially on this day.  I don't think it is a coincidence that Philippians 4:4 is part of the devo today.  Let's rejoice in what God has already done for us: God wins!

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

3 comments

  1. I agree and feel Jesus Calling speaks or is fitting often with what I am going through. Peace be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's pray something like 9/11 will never happen again. Peace in our land is my hope and prayer for today. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing, and I agree, just the right message for September 11th. Praying for our nation right along with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.