Wednesday, September 9, 2020

September 9, 2020

 


We've had so much rain that our encore azaleas have never been prettier.
Since I''m not at home and don't have access to my studio, I will post a few photos from around our garden this week.


Trust in the Lord forever,
    for the Lord, the Lord himself, is the Rock eternal.
Isaiah 26:4

Those who know your name trust in you,
    for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.
Psalm 9:10

Show me your ways, Lord,
    teach me your paths.
Guide me in your truth and teach me,
    for you are God my Savior,
    and my hope is in you all day long.
Psalm 25:4-5

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Lots of focus on the word "trust" in today's scripture.  I can think of several areas in my life where I need to let go and let God.  Like the devo says: the quickest way from point A to point B is a straight line, and Jesus leads us along a straight path.  I love geometry, so I love the visual from today's devo.

I can't believe it's mid-week already!  I hope your week is going well.

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill





2 comments

  1. This is a good one. I think if we all stay on a straight path we will all go to a better place. Happy Day sweet friend. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Friend,
    I too need to let go and give to God several things. Letting the boys go was/is very hard on me. I have to trust God. I think Jeremy and I did well raising them. I pray they too will keep their eyes on Jesus.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.