Tuesday, September 22, 2020

September 22, 2020

 



"The Lord is my strength and my defense;
    he has become my salvation.
He is my God, and I will praise him,
    my father’s God, and I will exalt him."
Exodus 15:2

"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

"Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful."
Hebrews 10:23

I am really liking these September devos because so many of them focus on the present, and how we are not to participate in unbelief by worrying about tomorrow.  

Have y'all noticed the same thing about the September devotions?  Thoughts?

Also, please share any prayer requests you may have.  I have been so encouraged to hear from y'all about how God is working in your lives.  He is so faithful to answer prayer!

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


2 comments

  1. Yes, I have noticed the September's focus, and gladly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the September devotions are really hitting home. Keep them coming sweet friend. I enjoy reading these each day. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.