Tuesday, September 29, 2020

September 29, 2020

 


Today is National Coffee Day.  I'm thankful for coffee!



"I sought the Lord, and he answered me;
    he delivered me from all my fears.
Those who look to him are radiant;
    their faces are never covered with shame.
This poor man called, and the Lord heard him;
    he saved him out of all his troubles.
The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him,
    and he delivers them."
Psalm 34:4-7

"For we did not follow cleverly devised stories when we told you about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ in power, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty.  He received honor and glory from God the Father when the voice came to him from the Majestic Glory, saying, 'This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.' "
2 Peter 1:16-17

"Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent."
John 17:3

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well."
Psalm 139:14


I like the concept in today's devo that the primary function of our minds is to know Christ!

Please share any prayer requests you may have, and Happy Coffee Day!

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill







2 comments

  1. You know I have never liked the taste of coffee. I have tried it several times and never got to liking it. I have to say though I love the smell of coffee brewing. That is fabulous. I get my kicks of caffeine from a diet coke if I need it or in the winter hot tea. Praying for your little neighbor boy. I hope you find out better news on that front. Have a good Tuesday and wonderful week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. High Fives for Coffee :-)
    Prayer requests..
    My friend Lori, (who is recovering from cancer treatments and just had reconstruction surgery.. she was happy to see she has a new belly button), a friend of hers was killed in an auto accident.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.