Wednesday, September 16, 2020

September 16, 2020

 



"What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul?"
Mark 8:36

"For you created my inmost being;
    you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
    when I was made in the secret place,
    when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed body;
    all the days ordained for me were written in your book
    before one of them came to be."
Psalm 139:13-16

"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit."
2 Corinthians 3:17-18


Christians are meant to have unveiled faces.  We should never wear masks, as it says in the verses from 2 Corinthians, above.  We should certainly NEVER wear them in church, because when we wear them in church, they reintroduce the veil which was torn the moment Jesus died on the cross.  When the veil tore, it meant that there was (and is) no longer separation between God and his people.  When we wear a mask, it reverses this order.

2 Corinthians 4:1-2 states: "Since God has so generously let us in on what he is doing, we’re not about to throw up our hands and walk off the job just because we run into occasional hard times. We refuse to wear masks and play games. We don’t maneuver and manipulate behind the scenes. And we don’t twist God’s Word to suit ourselves. Rather, we keep everything we do and say out in the open, the whole truth on display, so that those who want to can see and judge for themselves in the presence of God." (MSG)

Plus, satanic rituals involve the wearing of masks.  Masks have been a mark of slavery throughout history, and they are dehumanizing.  This is just one step to force us to accept ID 2020.  I admit I have had a huge problem with the mask mandates.

I know that this doesn't really apply to today's devo, but God placed it on my heart to share.  And I don't want you to think I am criticizing anyone for wearing them because I have family members who must wear them to work, and I have had to wear one myself on a couple of occasions.  

Again, I just wanted to share my thoughts and concerns about the mask mandates.  

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill




1 comment

  1. Well written my friend, I appreciated your insight.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Wisconsin has a mask mandate until 9/30. Our Governor has said he would like to see it continue to 12/31.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.