Wednesday, September 2, 2020

September 2, 2020

 



"But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."
2 Corinthians 12:9-10

" ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’ "
Acts 17:28

"So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness."
Colossians 2:6-7

"On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you."
John 14:20

All of us have been through unanticipated difficulties since Mid-March.  However, we have also experienced blessings, too.  My prayer today is that we are all made stronger (especially in our faith) through the power of Jesus Christ!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

 



1 comment

  1. I agree we are all made stronger through prayer and faith. There is always hope in this world of unrest and virus if we believe. Happy Wednesday. Oh my gosh September already. Yike!!! Time is flying. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.