Sunday, September 13, 2020

September 13, 2020

 



"Do not judge, or you too will be judged."
Matthew 7:1

"Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent."
John 17:3

"But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God?  Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, 'Why did you make me like this?'  Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use?"
Romans 9:20-21

"...which God will bring about in his own time—God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords..."
1 Timothy 6:15

Well, if today's devotion doesn't put you in your place, nothing will!  I guess we need to lay off the judgment not only of others, but also of God's purpose for our lives.  But if we're focusing more on communication with Jesus, then the former won't be as big of an issue.  

I'll admit that today's devo made me cringe just a wee bit.  On that note, I hope y'all all have a blessed Sunday!

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

PS  If you have the time, please read the Pray page.  It's at the top of the page in the menu bar.  



1 comment

  1. Oh yes, judging others. I need to be careful of this and it can be a weakness for me. I am thankful I have grown in this area over the years with help from Him.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.