Sunday, September 6, 2020

September 6, 2020

 




This is a quick sketch I drew during a drawing class, and I wanted to add some red to my mood board since I drew it in graphite.


" 'I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.' "
John 15:5

 "Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power."
Ephesians 6:10

"Then God said, 'Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.'

    So God created mankind in his own image,
    in the image of God he created them;
    male and female he created them."
Genesis 1:26-27

I hope to bear fruit now and for many years to come.  Our key to success: remain in Christ and depend on his mighty power.

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



2 comments

  1. Your artwork really tricked my eyes here! I though the graphite cherries were a three-dimensional silver (glittered) pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping my eyes on HIM! I pray that for my family and friends as well. Sometimes we stumble, may we be the friend who helps pick us back up and continue to trust in HIM!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.