Friday, September 4, 2020

September 4, 2020

 

I love this time of the year because the markets are full of sunflowers!
They are also full of Dahlias and Zinnias, too!


You are my hiding place;
    you will protect me from trouble
    and surround me with songs of deliverance.
Psalm 32:7

"Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the Lord God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the Lord God among the trees of the garden. But the Lord God called to the man, 'Where are you?' "
Genesis 3:8-9

"When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, 'I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.' "
John 8:12

From dark to light....walk in the light!

Do you have any prayer requests?  Please share them in the comments section below and we'll pray for you!

NOTE:  Sorry about the mistake in yesterday's scriptures.  I must have been having a "Martha" moment!  I made the necessary correction.  YIKES!

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill







2 comments

  1. I didn't even notice the mistake on Thursday's. I do have a couple of family special intentions, and I appreciate your asking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one hits home with me today. I was just reading another bloggers post that lives in California and lost her home and her beautiful gardens she had been cultivating for years. It just breaks your heart to read these kind of stories. Her husband out of the charred remains was able to salvage some of her garden items and from the dark and charred place they were they will journey with her and her husband to a new light of a home and new garden. This scripture I read right after her blog post and it hit home for me. Happy Labor Day Weekend.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.