Monday, September 21, 2020

September 21, 2020

 



"...and after the earthquake a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire; and after the fire a still, small voice."
1 Kings 19:12 (NKJV)

"In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice;
    in the morning I lay my requests before you
    and wait expectantly."
Psalm 5:3

I loved today's devo even more than normal.  Trying fervently to find the quiet times during the day to hear that still, small voice.

NOTE:  This verse was also included in the Kid's Jesus Calling:

"This is what the Lord says:

'Heaven is my throne,
    and the earth is my footstool.
Where is the house you will build for me?
    Where will my resting place be?' "
Isaiah 66:1

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



1 comment

  1. I love those quiet times during the day when you can find a few minutes to pause life and just pray. Happy Monday. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.