Saturday, April 10, 2021

April 10, 2021

 



"And we know [with great confidence] that God [who is deeply concerned about us] causes all things to work together [as a plan] for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to His plan and purpose."
Romans 8:28 (AMP)


"He lifted me out of the slimy pit,
    out of the mud and mire;
he set my feet on a rock
    and gave me a firm place to stand."
Psalm 40:2

"But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light..."
1 Peter 2:9 (NKJV)


Let's praise The Light of the World: Jesus today!  Do you have any prayer requests?  

Please pray for me.  I'm feeling a little under the weather.

Have a blessed Saturday, Friends!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



3 comments

  1. I have you in prayer! I hope it quickly passes, Ricki Jill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lifting you in prayer sweet friend. Hope you feel better soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying you feel better soon.
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.