Wednesday, April 21, 2021

April 21, 2021

 




Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

So God created mankind in his own image,
    in the image of God he created them;
    male and female he created them.

Genesis 1:26-27


Today's devo contains a few hard truths, like:

"I risked all by granting you freedom to think for yourself."


Relating back to yesterday's message, be careful what media you listen to and whom you follow.  Friends, today I'm praying that our minds will be governed by the Spirit.  Today's scripture from Romans is truly precious! 

Have a lovely Wednesday!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


2 comments

  1. I love "I made you in my image, precariously close to deity". And your highlighted text in the block above, followed by "...your mind is the last bastion of rebellion". The choice is ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed this today. I have been a mess this week. A lot of tears. I have been letting fear get to me.
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.