Tuesday, April 13, 2021

April 13, 2021

 






"I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing."
John 15:5


"Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always."
Psalm 105:4



I know I say this often, but today's devo is spot-on for what I needed to read at this moment in time.  I'm praying for guidance for all of us.  Will you join me?

What are your thoughts, Friends?  Do you have any special prayer requests?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill




2 comments

  1. Praying that guidance will be in all our lives. Have a great week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for guidance. Our country is changing so fast, it is hard to keep up with everything and navigate the waters.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.