Friday, April 23, 2021

April 23, 2021

 


Happy Friday, Friends!  Some mornings (like this morning) I need my coffee so I can focus on the devo.  What about you?  But I am working toward starting my day with prayer first before anything else.  




There.  Fixed it!




"But my eyes are fixed on you, Sovereign Lord;
    in you I take refuge—do not give me over to death."
Psalm 141:18


"You will show me the path of life;
In Your presence is fullness of joy;
At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore."
Psalm 16:11 (NKJV)


I loved today's devo because I believe that it gives us permission to say no.  :D  I've bookmarked it.

Please continue to pray for Shelley.  Her last test Monday, and it will determine whether or not she graduates!  Thank-you so much!  

If you have any prayer requests, please either email me, or leave a comment below.


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



1 comment

  1. Hi,
    Sam is very busy with finals as well, he is on target to graduate at the end of May. Praying for his last projects to go well.
    He also is busy with the Guards, he had a training at Camp Ripley, MN. It went well, I am so happy. He will have some down time to complete his final projects to graduate.
    Praying for your Shelley. xx oo

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.