Friday, April 2, 2021

April 2, 2021

 


Happy Good Friday, Friends!


"And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:19


"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all."
2 Corinthians 4:17


In today's devo, Sarah Young talks about the weeds in our heart that compete with the Peace Jesus planted there.  The weeds are the opposite of the Fruits of the Spirit, and they (the fruits, not the weeds) have been on my mind and heart lately because I've been working on them.

What are your thoughts about today's devo?



"Against such things there is no law."
Galatians 5:23b


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


1 comment

  1. Happy Easter my Dear,
    Oh I have weeds, and I pray God will help me work on them.

    Hope you are doing well with clean up. Continuing to pray for your community, family and friends.
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.