Sunday, April 11, 2021

April 11, 2021

 


Photo by Priscilla Du Preez on Unsplash


"The Lord has done it this very day;
    let us rejoice today and be glad."
Psalm 118:24

"Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead,  I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 3:13-14


Today's devo dovetails well with my Gratitude Project Bible Study.  I am grateful for this beautiful Sunday!  What are you grateful for today?

I might just slightly prefer the NKJV of Psalm 118:24:


This is the day the Lord has made;
We will rejoice and be glad in it.

Have a Blessed Sunday, Friends!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



2 comments

  1. Grateful for all the love and prayers you share sweet friend. Happy Sunday. Have a great new adventure into the new week. Glad you are feeling better. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I am grateful for the time spent with my husband over the weekend. It was nice to work on projects together and end the weekend with a little romance too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.