Thursday, April 22, 2021

April 22, 2021

 



"Many are the plans in a person’s heart,
    but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails."
Proverbs 19:21


"My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me."
John 10:27


Friends, I don't know about you, but whenever I read about "trying to make things fit your plans" in these devos, I cringe because I tend to be a planner!  It's way past time for me to "let go and let God."  I'm practicing.


Prayer requests?

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


3 comments

  1. I am a compulsive planner, but I never tire of the reminder to Let Go, Let God. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being human is so hard some days. Letting go and having faith in God is hard especially when you are going through something big in your life. Been there. We just have to keep the faith that things will go in the direction they are supposed to. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for continuing to share each day. I do appreciate the work you put into your Jesus Is Calling posts.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.