Wednesday, April 28, 2021

April 28, 2021

 



"Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,
    for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
    great is your faithfulness.
I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion;
    therefore I will wait for him.”

The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him,
    to the one who seeks him;
it is good to wait quietly
    for the salvation of the Lord."

Lamentations 3:22-26


They are new every morning;  great is your faithfulness.

 




Photo by Food Photographer David Fedulov on Unsplash




How do you wake up in the morning?  Are you excited about the brand new day, with all the possibilities it holds, or do you wake-up dreading what is before you?  I confess I woke-up a couple of days ago with dread, and I was so ashamed.  I quickly asked God to forgive my negativity, and immediately thought about Psalm 118:24: "This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice, and be glad in it."  Just thinking about the verse helped my attitude!

I hope you have a very lovely Wednesday, Friends!

Prayer requests?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


Post a Comment

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.