Thursday, April 8, 2021

April 8, 2021


 


"I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you."
Genesis 28:15







I love starting off my day with a well-written reminder that Jesus is always the same, and his love for us is constant.  

I want to thank y'all for your prayers for Shelley.  She is caught-up in her class, and she has a C (required for graduation), and she only has two more tests remaining.  Statistics class is hard for her, but because of prayer and hard work, she has more confidence.  

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


1 comment

  1. Yay for Shelley. She's got this now. Just a few more hurdles. Happy Thursday. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.