Monday, April 19, 2021

April 19, 2021

 



The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying:

“I have loved you with an everlasting love;
    I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.

Jeremiah 31:3



I delight greatly in the Lord;
    my soul rejoices in my God.
For he has clothed me with garments of salvation
    and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness,
as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest,
    and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

Isaiah 61:10



Let your face shine on your servant;
    save me in your unfailing love.

Psalm 31:16



Christ clothed us in righteousness: We did not clothe ourselves.  How comforting is it to know that God's "everlasting love" will never be taken away from us!  It is an "eternal transaction!"


I hope you have a super start to your week, Friends!  Please pray for continued travel mercies for our children.

Until  next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


1 comment

  1. Today is my birthday and I loved the Devo. I hope and pray for safe travels for your beautiful daughter and SIL. Have a wonderful start to the week too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.