Tuesday, April 20, 2021

April 20, 2021

 



Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, “Peace, be still!” And the wind ceased and there was a great calm.
Mark 4:39 (NKJV)


"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
Deuteronomy 31:6


"Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way
    and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea..."
Psalm 46:2


"Yet I am always with you;
    you hold me by my right hand.
You guide me with your counsel,
    and afterward you will take me into glory."
Psalm 73:23-24


Wow, Friends....wasn't today's devo spot on!  TURN OFF THE NEWS!!!  :D
I think this is the first time I've "yelled" on this blog, but I did it with a smile on my face.  News "programming" is just that:  "programing" fear and despair.  Not today!

Thoughts?  Prayer requests?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


3 comments

  1. I quit watching the news a while back. I wish my family would. It would make conversation so much better!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you. I hardly watch TV or the news especially anymore. Usually have the news on just to see the weather. Happy Tuesday. Have a great day today. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I no longer watch the news. I will get a few updates, I was so upset when I heard about what happened to the MN National Guard.
    Our nation is breaking apart.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.