Monday, April 5, 2021

April 5, 2021

 


This little dogwood survived the tornado.


"But we have this treasure in earthen containers, so that the extraordinary greatness of the power will be of God and not from ourselves..."
2 Corinthians 4:7 (NASB)



This is what the Sovereign Lord, the Holy One of Israel, says:

"In repentance and rest is your salvation,
    in quietness and trust is your strength,
    but you would have none of it."
Isaiah 30:15



According to today's devo, the Holy Spirit should be the basis for our confidence,  and the companion verses certainly confirm this truth.  Life would be so much easier for me if I would rely on Christ's sufficiency as my strength.  I have something specific to work on today, Friends!  

I truly loved today's dev.  Did you?  What are your thoughts?


Until next time...

Blessings! 
Ricki Jill



1 comment

  1. Today I pray the Holy Spirit will strengthen my daughter and her twin sister in IVF kind (she connected through their journey together, both are nurses). My daughter's friend lost her baby today at almost 18 weeks. Please keep her and her family in your prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.