Monday, April 12, 2021

April 12, 2021

 


Today is a rose kind of day....


Then Moses led Israel from the Red Sea and they went into the Desert of Shur. For three days they traveled in the desert without finding water.  When they came to Marah, they could not drink its water because it was bitter. (That is why the place is called Marah.  So the people grumbled against Moses, saying, “What are we to drink?”

Then Moses cried out to the Lord, and the Lord showed him a piece of wood. He threw it into the water, and the water became fit to drink.

There the Lord issued a ruling and instruction for them and put them to the test.

Exodus 15:22-25




The above verse perfectly sums-up the message in today's devo, doesn't it!  It is difficult to trust and be thankful when things don't seem to be going our way: It truly is "a moment-by-moment choice."

Friends, I hope you have a beautiful spring week!  I love you all!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


2 comments

  1. Thank you Ricki Jill! I love you too, and so appreciate this daily (even when I may miss a day and catch up). As for yesterday's question of what I am thankful for - my safe trip, my visit with my sister-in-law, and a day spent being productive and having leisure time with my Mr and my brother. A great start to the week, even with an HVAC hiccup. I love my HVAC guy and he turned lemons into lemonade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, enjoy your time with family this week my dear friend.
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.