Wednesday, April 7, 2021

April 7, 2021

 



"But now, Lord, You are our Father;
We are the clay, and You our potter,
And all of us are the work of Your hand."
Isaiah 64:8


When You said, “Seek My face,” my heart said to You,
“I shall seek Your face, Lord.”
Psalm 27:8



Friends, I don't have the energy to "swim upstream."  Do you?  My prayer for us today is that our wills (and Christ's will for our lives) will be in perfect harmony!  


Delight yourself in the Lord;
And He will give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the Lord,
Trust also in Him, and He will do it.
Psalm 37:4-5


Please share your prayer requests in comments (below) or send me an email!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

 

3 comments

  1. Hoping this week is starting out better and your neighbors and you are getting to a better place with all the storm damage. Been praying for all of you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like today's devotion. I felt a lot of harmony today. I hope you are too! Let us know how Shelley thinks she did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Today is Sam's birthday. He will be leaving Thursday for Camp Ripley, MN to put in new communications in Blackhawk helicopters, Humvee's and other military vehicles.
    My prayer request is for our military, as new group of Wisconsin National Guard are heading to D.C. .. continuing to pray for the treatment of our military.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.