Thursday, October 15, 2020

October 15, 2020

 


Fall color

"...and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
Matthew 28:20

"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."
Hebrews 12:1-2

With so much news breaking yesterday, my notifications were sounding nonstop on my iPhone.  Talk about a distraction!  I am motivated to turn my phone off for long stretches of the day this week.  Powerful quote from today's devo:

My Presence with you is both a promise and a protection.

If you have any prayer requests, please share either in comments or via email.

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



1 comment

  1. Prayer request.. honesty with the ballots, early voting, mail in, absentee and in person. This is something I am very nervous about because our military son had fraud happen to him and other service members.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.