Monday, October 26, 2020

October 26, 2020

 


Autumn blossoms


"I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing."
John 15:5

"Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."
James 1:4


Today's devo is simple: Without Jesus, we can do nothing.  Yet we can do all things through Christ!  

I have a prayer request:  Please pray for rest and sleep for our household.  Different schedules are disrupting our normal sleeping hours.  TIA!

Have a blessed week!

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


2 comments

  1. I'll add you to my prayers, RJ. Especially with the end of daylight savings, we need to try to maintain our rest and sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you to have better rest in your own home. This was a good devo for me today as I finish up some things with my mom's apartment and then picking up her ashes. Tomorrow we will be taking her to her final resting place in Michigan to be next to my dad. Happy New Week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.