Tuesday, October 20, 2020

October 20, 2020

 



"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well."
Psalm 139:14

"To this end I strenuously contend with all the energy Christ so powerfully works in me."
Colossians 1:29

"But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin."
1 John 1:7


Today's devo is just what I needed because my energy level has been a bit low (especially over the weekend).  EXTREMELY timely!!!   :D

BTW Psalm 139:14 is one of my favorite verses!  

My sweet blog friend Kris needs our prayers.  Her darling Mom is at the end of her battle with cancer, and she will be going home to heaven soon.  Please pray for them and their family.  Thank-you!

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill




2 comments

  1. Kris and her mother remain in my prayers. I love the part in today's devo....though the process of aging continues, inwardly you grow stronger through the passing years. How true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for Kris and her mom. It is such a difficult time.
    Keeping our eyes on Jesus.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.