Friday, October 9, 2020

October 9, 2020

 


oil on 6" X 6" gallery-wrapped oil-primed canvas


"I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint."
Jeremiah 31:25

"Do everything without grumbling or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, 'children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.' Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky..."
Philippians 2:14-15

I need to stop complaining and start giving thanks.  The chatterbox in my brain complains a lot!

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


1 comment

  1. I love your beautiful pumpkin painting. I think we all need to hold back on complaining and look to the positive things happening and feel grateful. Happy Friday sweet friend. Have a great weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.