Wednesday, October 28, 2020

October 28, 2020

 


Dahlia
Colored pencil on paper


"Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you."
Colossians 3:13

"I delight greatly in the Lord;
    my soul rejoices in my God.
For he has clothed me with garments of salvation
    and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness,
as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest,
    and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels."
Isaiah 61:10

"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace that he lavished on us. With all wisdom and understanding..."
Ephesians 1:7-8

"And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us."
Romans 5:5

When our girls were younger, one of them often complained about things not being fair.  My response to her was: "Fair is only a skin color."  She was never happy with my response.  But all joking aside, I do love today's devo because we are called to forgive as Christ has forgiven us.  Super message today!






Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


1 comment

  1. I enjoyed your words of wisdom. I agree.
    Praying, praying, praying.

    Thanking God for Amy sworn in as a Justice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.