Friday, October 30, 2020

October 30, 2020

 




"Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."
Jeremiah 29:12-13

“I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me—
John 10:14

"My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.  I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand.  My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand."
John 10:27-29

Lovelies, I am so thankful for today's devo.  If you haven't read Carlo Maria Viganò's (Former Apostolic Nuncio to the United States of America) open letter to Donald Trump, please read it and share it with your friends and family.

I was also encouraged  by General Flynn's Tweet this morning that included the following scripture:

Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.


Thank-you for reading this little blog.  You encourage me, and I hope I also encourage you!

Until next time... 

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


Post a Comment

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.