Thursday, October 8, 2020

October 8, 2020

 




"The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying:

'I have loved you with an everlasting love;
    I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.' "
Jeremiah 31:3

"In your unfailing love you will lead
    the people you have redeemed.
In your strength you will guide them
    to your holy dwelling."
Exodus 15:13

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever."
Hebrews 13:8

I don't know about you, but I really needed the reminder of the principle in Hebrews 13:8.  I am clinging to Christ's consistency today!

Do y'all have any prayer requests?  Although I'm out of town, I'm still checking comments and emails, and I'm still praying!  

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill





2 comments

  1. Please pray for my friend since grade school (and her family). My friend's daughter has been in and discharged from hospital 3X in the past month with heart failure, blood clots in lungs and legs, and retaining 60# (yes, 60#!) fluid. My friend is trying to homeschool 2 granddaughters, age 9 and 7, and maintain a sense of normalcy through it all. The fact is she is at her wit's end, with her own life upside down, while her daughter's life hangs in a precarious balance. Her daughter was transported a 4th time this morning, this time in our town, not 1 hr away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Praying that your family is safe during the hurricane season.
    I am praying for Rita regarding her request she posted above.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.