Saturday, October 3, 2020

October 3, 2020

 


One of my favorite things about fall: football mums


"But I trust in your unfailing love;
    my heart rejoices in your salvation."
Psalm 13:5

"...always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
Ephesians 5:20

I agree that it does seem irrational to thank Jesus for everything.  It reminds me of this verse:




Reminder: Please pray for our country, our President, First Lady, and First Family!

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



1 comment

  1. Have a good weekend. Let's hope we can get to a better place soon with this virus and so many will not be affected. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.