Saturday, October 24, 2020

October 24, 2020

 


water lilies


"The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
     He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
     he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
    for his name’s sake."
Psalm 23:1-3

"By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work.  Then God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done."
Genesis 2:2-3

"...to shine on those living in darkness
    and in the shadow of death,
to guide our feet into the path of peace."
Luke 1:79


You know it's going to be a great day when the 23rd Psalm is part of your devo.  I hope y'all have a lovely, peaceful weekend! 


From today's devo in Sarah Young's Jesus Calling


Lie down in green pastures of peace.


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


1 comment

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.