Friday, October 16, 2020

October 16, 2020

 



I sought the Lord, and he answered me;
    he delivered me from all my fears.
Those who look to him are radiant;
    their faces are never covered with shame.
This poor man called, and the Lord heard him;
    he saved him out of all his troubles.
Psalm 34:4-6

He makes winds his messengers,
    flames of fire his servants.
Psalm 104:4

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.
2 Corinthians 1:3-4

God answered a prayer so quickly on Tuesday that it made my head spin.  He reminded me not to put limits on his power because I thought it would take time, and it took thirty minutes.  I've been giggling about it for about three days....I'm humbled for sure!  ;P  (Just wanted to share.)

Thoughts about today's devo?

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill





2 comments

  1. Today's devotion is a real comfort, so positive! God is our comfort, and to think we are a channel of comfort to others is a happy thought. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.
    2 Corinthians 1:3-4
    God comforts us in all our troubles. We may not feel it at the time, but He is standing with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.