Wednesday, March 10, 2021

March 10, 2021


dogwood branch


"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,  and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept in heaven for you..."
1 Peter 1:3-4


"The Lord makes firm the steps
    of the one who delights in him;
though he may stumble, he will not fall,
    for the Lord upholds him with his hand."
Psalm 37:23-24


"As for God, his way is perfect:
    The Lord’s word is flawless;
    he shields all who take refuge in him."
Psalm 18:30


This week's devos are fantastic so far!  Our future is secure, Friends.  :D

Do you have any prayer requests?  I have one for our daughter, Shelley.  She is taking her last college class this session, and it's a math class.  She has always struggled with math, and I would really appreciate it if you would lift her up in prayer because she must pass this class to graduate in May.  Thank-you!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



3 comments

  1. Oh my gosh Math ugh!!! When I was in college and nursing we had to do so many calculations and I would be crazy over the math. Not my strong suit either. I had to pass one advanced math class and I sweated through the whole thing it could have been in chinese with how I could not understand it. Tell her to hang in there. I just gave it my best and told myself I just have to pass this with a C or higher. I ended up with a B and was so happy with that. Good luck and prayers for Shelley. I know what she is feeling. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.