Monday, March 29, 2021

March 29, 2021

 


Friends, I hope you are having a blessed Holy Week so far!


“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
John 16:33


Our circumstances are forcing me to "accept the limitations of living one day at a time."  

I want to ask for you to continue to pray for Shelley and our neighbors who lost their homes or have damage.  The tornado has not only impacted her emotionally, she is now behind in school because we went three days without power or Internet.  She is really struggling right now.  Thanks so much!

Do you have any prayer requests?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



4 comments

  1. Prayers sweet friend. Your state has really been hit hard with the storms. I am praying for all of you. I hope Shelley can catch up and get back on track. I know she is struggling and will ask God to help her through these next days and weeks as she finishes up. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm keeping you all in my prayers sweet friend. We are having our second immunization shots this week so I would appreciate prayers that it goes well. Thank you so much for praying for me. Sweet hugs to you and Shelley and your whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelley does remain in my prayers. I suspected this would be hard for her, and now all of you. I do have a prayer request for my sister-in-law. Her situation has taken a turn for the worse, and she is gravely ill. It's sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am praying for you and your family. I am praying for your community.
    Praying for Holy Week to reach many who have turned away from Jesus.
    Amen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.