Tuesday, March 30, 2021

March 30, 2021

 



"Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding..."
Proverbs 3:5


"The eternal God is your refuge,
    and underneath are the everlasting arms.
He will drive out your enemies before you,
    saying, ‘Destroy them!’ "
Deuteronomy 33:27


You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.  I will be found by you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back from captivity.  I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.”
Jeremiah 29:13-14



Favorite quote from today's devo:

Search for Me as for hidden treasure.  I will be found by you.

I can't think of a better week for a treasure hunt seeking Jesus, can you?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


2 comments

  1. Love the photo you shared today. So full of spring beauty!!
    My verse for today..
    "Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding..."
    Proverbs 3:5

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.