Saturday, March 27, 2021

March 27, 2021

 



"Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will."
Romans 12:2


"Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken the love you had at first."
Revelation 2:4


"To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory."
Colossians 1:27


Friends, I want to thank you so very much for your prayers.  We probably won't have power or Internet until Monday at the earliest, but I'm determined to post on this blog everyday.  I'm using my phone's hotspot to post here.  

Please keep our neighbors in your prayers.  Over 100 houses in our neighborhood were damaged, and there are many that will be torn completely down.  

When our power is restored, I will try to write a post on The Sketchy Reader, but for now, I will only post over here everyday.

The enemy might try to win some battles, but he has already lost the war.  :D


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

3 comments

  1. I am so sorry about all the bad storms doing so much damage. Glad you are ok. Hang in there prayers sweet friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying!!! Praying!!

    The enemy might try to win some battles, but he has already lost the war.. my dear friend, your ending with this message gave me goose bumps. AMEN!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.