Tuesday, March 9, 2021

March 9, 2019

 


This single rose photo was taken yesterday in my art studio.  The sun was illuminating it perfectly! 
I hope the sun shines on y'all today, Friends!


"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness..."
Galatians 5:22

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.
2 Corinthians 12:9

"No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us."
1 John 4:12


I had to read today's devo several times....There's a lot in those two small paragraphs.  I was wondering how these three verses would be tied together in the devo (I always read the scripture first).  Sarah did a nice job, didn't she! 


I wanted to post all the fruits of the spirit since two are in the next verse...


But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
Galatians 5:22-23



Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill




2 comments

  1. Very nicely woven.
    I have a prayer request for a friend of my son-in-law who was in a terrible construction accident yesterday and suffered a head injury. Please pray for his healing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully woven together, thank you for sharing.
    I am praying regarding Rita's request.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.