Friday, March 26, 2021

March 26, 2021

 



I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion;
    therefore I will wait for him.”

The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him,
    to the one who seeks him;
it is good to wait quietly
    for the salvation of the Lord.

Lamentations 3:24-26



"...but those who hope in the Lord
    will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
    they will run and not grow weary,
    they will walk and not be faint."
Isaiah 40:31


Friends, Alabama was hit with several tornadoes yesterday.  Our neighborhood was hit, and many homes were severely damaged.  We lost trees, two cars, and we have a tree on our house.

We have no internet (only my phone's hotspot) nor power.  We have a big mess to clean up, but that's okay....I need to workout more!

Please pray for our neighbors who weren't so lucky.  Pray for their safety, and pray for the cleanup.  There are many trees down, but I am more concerned about the ones that are partially down.  

I will try to keep in touch, but there's lots of work to do!

I am claiming the promise of renewed strength today...I love how these devos are so often spot-on!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



2 comments

  1. I didn't expect to hear from you today, but am thankful for your determined spirit. I prayed for you last night and will keep you, your family, and your neighbors in prayer. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear friend,
    I have been praying. I prayed when I saw the path of the storm and will continue.
    Love to you,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.