Friday, March 19, 2021

March 19, 2021

 


Since we've studied this verse two days in a row, I thought I'd make a graphic for it!


"Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,  because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death."
Romans 8:1-2


"To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory."
Colossians 1:27


I confess that the first time I read today's devo, I cringed a little.  But when I read it a second and third time, I found it very comforting.  (The part about hasty words and actions hit home...)

I hope we can each be a blessing to someone today!  Y'all are definitely a blessing to me!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



1 comment

  1. Thank you for sharing my friend. I do appreciate the work you put into these posts.
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.