Saturday, March 20, 2021

March 20, 2021


 

"Now the one who has fashioned us for this very purpose is God, who has given us the Spirit as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come."
2 Corinthians 5:5


"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom."
2 Corinthians 3:17


"Sacrifice thank offerings to God,
    fulfill your vows to the Most High..."
Psalm 50:14


I'm grateful how today's devo dovetails well with my Weekly Gratitude Project. Bible Study.  What are you grateful for today, Friends?  Oh, and I'm also grateful for my husband for 33 years (our anniversary was yesterday).  




Have a lovely Saturday!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill





2 comments

  1. Awww, Happy Anniversary, RJ & Trip!
    I am thankful it is spring!
    I have an urgent prayer request: my sister-in-law has had a stroke this morning. I am thankful another sister-in-law was with her and noticed it happening to be able to take quick action. She is at the hospital now. Thank you for prayers. This is the sil who had had so many issues and seemingly rose from the ashes over the past year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! 33 years is a true blessing, and true inspiration to so many others.
    Praying for you and your husband as you continue to grow and enjoy each other.
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.