Friday, March 5, 2021

March 5, 2021

 



"And we know [with great confidence] that God [who is deeply concerned about us] causes all things to work together [as a plan] for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to His plan and purpose."
Romans 8:28 (AMP)

"...but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles,  but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God."
1 Corinthians 1:23-24


Today's devo tells us that we should give our problems nicknames in order to approach them with familiarity, but what if those problems (like yesterday's, Lord help me) already have names?  :/

If you've ever read the book Where'd You Go, Bernadette, the title character called the obnoxious mothers at her daughter's school gnats.  I kept thinking of that book yesterday as I was dealing with a plethora of them.  But I did feel badly mid-afternoon when I was reminded that God loves these gnats, and his son challenged me to "love one another."  

Friends, how do you deal with the "gnats" in your world?

Today is a new day, and I shall try harder today.


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

Post a Comment

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.