Wednesday, March 17, 2021

March 17, 2021

 


Happy St. Patrick's Day, Friends!

"You have searched me, Lord,
   and you know me.
You know when I sit and when I rise;
    you perceive my thoughts from afar.
You discern my going out and my lying down;
    you are familiar with all my ways.
Before a word is on my tongue
    you, Lord, know it completely."
Psalm 139:1-4


"Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us,  set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come."
2 Corinthians 1:21-22


"No one will be able to stand against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you."
Joshua 1:5


I absolutely love today's devo because it is so comforting, isn't it!  I have a prayer request: we are expecting severe weather today in the Deep South, especially in Mississippi and here in Central Alabama.  Please pray that God will keep everyone in the path of these storms safe!  Since I will be praying quite a bit today, do you have any prayer requests?  It brings me joy to read about how God is answering prayer in y'all's lives!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



1 comment

  1. How did you do with the weather? I have been praying!!

    I am sorry for the problems regarding commenting on my blog. I know others have mentioned it. One said it loads very slow. You may have to open it, make some tea and then come back to comment. LOL
    In all honesty do you know of anyway I can fix it.
    Thank you,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.